Budget billing is a method used to charge an even monthly amount to a customer’s bill based on an estimated consumption profile. The consumption profile is calculated over a six month period. However, if we determine that the customer has used more than the estimated amount, customer should make payment immediately on a quarterly basis when the entire bill amount becomes due.
To be eligible for budget billing you must:
- Have a credit rating of excellent, good or fair.
- Account must be in the individual’s name.
- Have a 12 month billing history at your current location.
- Be current in your electricity payments.
- Agree to pay the full budget amount each and every month by the due date.
- Agree than any payment less than the budget amount will be subject for disconnection.
- Agree that if disconnected for non-payment, the account is not eligible for budget billing for a calendar year.
- Agree that budget billing accounts are ineligible for time extensions or payment arrangements.
- Entire bill amounts will be settled every quarter for the current year.
If you are eligible for budget billing Contact us now!